Social protection for employees posted abroad

If you are posted to a country of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland

Before your departure, you must ask your health insurance fund for the European health insurance card to present in case of medically necessary care during your stay.

Medical care shall be reimbursed by the social security institution of the country of secondment in accordance with the social legislation and formalities in force in that country.

You can also contact your health insurance fund in France directly : in this case, reimbursements are made on presentation of receipted invoices, on the basis of actual costs and within the limits of French rate.


This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. Learn more