Attachment procedure

Address France Attachment procedure

French legislation requires you to have a tax address. If you are over 16 years of age and that you currently do not have a permanent residence or had not have a permanent residence for more than 6 months, you must be "attached" to a municipality or an approved association.

This "attachment procedure" allows you to have an administrative address to assert your rights and benefit from social security benefits legally.

In accordance with Article 2 of Decree No. 55-1397 of 22 October 1955, as amended, the affiliation with a tax address of homeless persons is intended for :

The attachment request can be made :

The request for registered address must be addressed to the Centre Communal Social Action or to the approved body. The CCAS may refuse to register an applicant if this person has no connection with the chosen municipality, provided that the decision is explained. Other organizations can not refuse a registration, except as provided for in their accreditation agreement.

The registration shall be granted for a period of one year, renewable. It can also end:

Although being an official address, the town hall or the home association has no obligation to keep or forward your mail. From then on, you can use the services of Ubidoca to obtain a postal address and receive your mail and parcels. These can be received daily at our premises and be sent back to you (after scanning and uploading in your Customer Space) to the address of your choice, in France or abroad, to a third party or a hotel, camping, etc.


This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. Learn more