Legitimate resignation to follow your partner abroad

French regulations provide for compensation to persons who resign from their employment in France to follow their spouse or partner who has found work in another country.

Upon return, several documents must be provided to Pôle Emploi :

Warning :

This method applies to employees of companies based in France (even if they belong to an international group). The basic principle is as follows : the company "lends" one or more employees to a subsidiary or other company to provide it with a service that is more or less limited in time.


This website uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. Learn more