Like many of our customers, you have noticed that Swiss-French and French-Swiss mail is often late. A letter from France to Switzerland often takes about ten days, while deliveries from France to other European countries are much faster. Mail from Switzerland to France also often take more than a week to arrive.
You live in Switzerland and often receive mail from France ? You have urgent business to handle by post and you are bothered by these mail delays ?
We offer you an efficient mail tracking solution. Here's how it works :
- By registering, you get a postal address within our company.
- You give this address to your correspondents in France.
- As soon as we receive your postal mail in our premises, our team scans the envelopes or their contents (according to the chosen mail processing) upon receipt. You are notified by email that new mail are online.
- You then connect to your secure Customer Space to read your mail. You can store your mail indefinitely in electronic format (this storage is free) or delete it.
- Once you have received your scanned mail, we forward it to the address of your choice. This forwarding can be done on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- We can filter out advertisements and other unsolicited mail.
- Our team can carry out some administrative and legal procedures for you. For example, our customers ask us to pay their invoices.